We competed at the Katy Home of Champions Invitational as our final tuneup before the 16-6A Varsity District Championships and placed 3rd as a team.
We had some impressive marks to close out the invitational season!
- 200-Meter Dash: Eliana Lake (3rd, 25.60)
- 800-Meter Run: Cassidy Graham (1st, 2:23.79)
- 1600-Meter Run: Emily Ellis (1st, 5:11.94)
- 300-Meter Hurdles: Maddie Wilson (1st, 47.36)
- 4x100-Meter Relay: Kaitlyn March, Jurnee Byars, Theresa Akpobassa, Christina Stinson (2nd, 49.35)
- 4x200-Meter Relay: Maddie Wilson, Jurnee Byars, Theresa Akpobassa, Eliana Lake (1st, 1:41.05)*
- 4x400-Meter Relay: Christina Stinson, Rosa Huggins, Maddie Wilson, Eliana Lake (1st, 4:02.08)
- Long Jump: Maddie Wilson (1st, 17'2.5"), Theresa Akpobassa (3rd, 16'10.5")
- Pole Vault: Jewels Westra (2nd, 10'6")
*New school record in the 4x200-Meter Relay!
High Point Athlete: Maddie Wilson (30), Theresa Akpobassa (16) & Eliana Lake (16)
Maddie Wilson was also the high point athlete of the entire meet.
Congrats to everyone on a great tuneup! Now let's go win the 16-6A title!